session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Globalization, Privatizations and Neo-Liberal Reforms in Education (Part 2)
23 SES 07 B
Paper Session: continued from 23 SES 07 B
B332 Sala de Aulas
- It’s All Up To The Schools: Excluded Youth, Equity and Shifting/Shifty Policy
Pat Thomson Jodie Pennachia
- Holding English academy sponsors to account: local and national perspectives
Maija Salokangas Jaakko Kauko
- Conditional equality in privatised schooling: Is there a public good in the private sector?
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.