session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Exploring Diversity of Accountability Policies Across Education Areas
23 SES 11 A
- Exploring Diversity of Accountability Policies Across Education Areas
Xavier Pons Régis Malet Christian Maroy Samir Barbana Jennifer Ozga André Brassard Agnès Van Zanten Xavier Dumay Vincent Dupriez
- The Diversity of Meaning and Tools of Accountability Policies in Education Across Space and Time
Christian Maroy Régis Malet
- Towards a New State Management: a Comparative Approach of Accountability Policies in France and Quebec
Christian Maroy Xavier Pons André Brassard Agnès Van Zanten
- Accountability and (Dis)Trust: Inspection and the Governing of Education
- Principals’ Perceptions and Promoted Uses of “Reflexive” Accountability Tools in the French-speaking Belgium: An Exploratory Research
Samir Barbana Xavier Dumay Vincent Dupriez
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.