session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Youth on the Move – Transitions in Times of Uncertainty (Part 2)
23 SES 12 B
Symposium: continued from 23 SES 11 B, to be continued in 23 SES 13 B
- Youth on the Move – Transitions in times of uncertainty (Part II)
Lisbeth Lundahl Mattias Nylund Kristiina Brunila Rocio Gutierrez Michael Lindblad Per-Åke Rosvall x x Elisabet Öhrn
- Knowledge organization for workers? Changing transitional conditions of youth taking the vocational route in Sweden
Per-Åke Rosvall Mattias Nylund
- The Rise of the Survival Discourse in an Era of Therapisation and Neoliberalism
- Situated trajectories: The socioterritorial dimension in transitions after upper secondary education in Colima, Mexico
- "They never understood my story". Narratives of young adults with unfinished upper secondary education
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.