session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Education Policies and the Politics of Equity
23 SES 12 C
B334 Sala de Aulas
- The Consequences of a Compensatory Education Programme on Academic Results: A Mixed-Methods Approach
Tiago Neves Helder Ferraz Damiana Enes Gil Nata
- The Transfer And Adaptation Of Education Priority Zones Policy In Taiwan
- Educational policies and the politics of equity in Portugal: Singularities of a semi-peripheral country or the centrality of European directives?
Mariana Dias Maria Fatima Sanches
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.