session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Knowledge, Teaching and the Curriculum; New Agendas for Research
23 SES 10 A
B331 Sala de Aulas
- Knowledge, Teaching and the Curriculum; New Agendas For Research
Michael Young Johan Muller Ursula Hoadley Lyn Yates Stephanie Allais Stefan Thomas Hopmann
- Testing Times; Investigating the epistemic potential of systemic tests
Johan Muller Ursula Hoadley
- Disciplines and Subjects: Content Selection as a Curriculum Issue
- Conceptualising the professional curriculum: contrasting Bernstein and Schon
- What Counts As Professional And Occupational Knowledge?
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.