session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Health Behaviours and its Determinants
08 SES 08
- Does Sleep Matter? Quality of Sleep and School Performance, a Finnish Case.
Raili Välimaa Jorma Tynjälä Jari Villberg Kristiina Ojala Jukka Jokela Erkki Kronholm
- Smoking behavior among 15-year-old pupils in the Republic of Karelia, Russia and North-Karelia, Finland, from 1995 to 2013
Annamari Aura Kerttu Tossavainen Kirsi Bykachev Tiina Laatikainen
- Sleep Duration, Sleep Quality and Educational Engagement in Schools in Hong Kong and England
Michalis Kakos Paul Cooper
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.