session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
The Changing Landscapes Of Professional Knowledge: Exploring Teacher Educators' Identities in England, Norway and Holland
10 SES 13 A
- The Changing Landscapes Of Professional Knowledge: Exploring Teacher Educators' Identities In England, Norway and Holland
Gerry Czerniawski Mieke Lunenberg Warren Kidd Jean Murray Kari Smith Marit Ulvik Ruben Vanderlinde Clare Kosnik Patti Barber Jurriën Dengerink
- Teaching About Teaching, From Teacher Educators’ And Student Teachers’ perspectives
Marit Ulvik Kari Smith
- Professional Learning Of Teacher Educators In A Shifting Landscape
Mieke Lunenberg Jurriën Dengerink
- We Are All Teacher Educators Now – Understanding Pre-Teacher Educators’ Knowledge Bases In Times Of Change In England.
Warren Kidd Jean Murray Gerry Czerniawski Patti Barber
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.