session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Educating Europeans? Mobilisation as Education? Paradoxes and Contradictions of the Politics of Education through Europe
23 SES 13 D
- Educating Europeans? Mobilisation as Education? Paradoxes and Contradictions of the Politics of Education Through Europe
Beatrix Niemeyer Fernando Marhuenda Carmen Carmona Angelika Kaffrell-Lindahl Merle Hummrich Terri Seddon
- How to educate Europeans? The dilemmatic space between training mobility, teaching about Europe and reflecting on Europeanization
- Becoming professional Europeans? The impacts and conflicts of educating educators for Europe
- Including exclusion? Discussions about borderless education within borders.
- Educating for Migration? Blind spots in labour market demands and competence building
Fernando Marhuenda Carmen Carmona
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.