session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Reforms and Teacher Professionalism (Part 3)
23 SES 04 D
Paper Session: continued from 23 SES 02 D, 23 SES 03 D
- Resources for prestige: The positioning of primary and secondary schools in the English school field
John Coldron Megan Crawford Tim Simkins Steve Jones
- The Political Nature of Teacher Professionalism. The Professional Projects of Sweden's Teacher Unions
- Public Opinion And Teachers' View On Education Issues
Chantal Oggenfuss Stefan Wolter
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.