22 SES 05 C, Widening Participation in Higher Education (Part 1)
Paper Session Continued in 22 SES 06 C
Aynsley, S (2008) Making Choices: Small Research Grant funded by the British Academy. Bathmaker, AM et al (2007) Positioning themselves. Paper presented at the International Conference on researching transitions in lifelong learning :University of Stirling, 22 - 24 June. Brown, R. (2007) ‘Reeking hypocrisy? Perspectives: Policy and Practice in Higher Education, Vol 11, No. 4, pp97-102. Callender, C (2003) Attitudes to Debt: Executive Summary,London UUK. Hayward, G. et al. (2006) Nuffield Review: annual report 2005-06. Oxford: Univ of Oxford. HEFCE (2008) Guidance for Aimhigher partnerships: http://www.hefce.ac.uk/pubs/hefce/2008/08_05/ Jacklin et al. (2007) Improving the experiences of disabled students in higher education: HEA. www.heacademy.ac.uk/assets/York/documents/ourwork/research/jacklin.pdf National Audit Office (2008) Widening Participation in Higher Education. NAO. Morris, M et al (2005) Evaluation of Aimhigher:. NFER Ramsden, B. & Brown, N. (2008) The Future Size and Shape of the Higher Education Sector in the UK: London: UUK. Reay, D et al (2005) Degrees of Choice. Stoke on Trent: Trentham Books. Riddell, S et al (2005) Disabled students in higher education.London: Routledge. Thomas, L. and Quinn, J. (2007) First Generation Entry into Higher Education. Maidenhead: SRHE & OUP Yorke, M. (2000) Smoothing the transition into higher education, Journal of Institutional Research aair.org.au
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.