session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Widening Participation in Higher Education (Part 1)
22 SES 05 C
Paper Session Continued in 22 SES 06 C
- ‘Taking up the challenge’ – the educational implications of social (dis)advantage for Croatian higher education students
- Enticing Educationally Disadvantaged Students into Higher Education: An Australian Case Study
Stephen Parker Trevor Gale Deborah Tranter
- Selection into Post-Graduate Studies – Changing Trends?
- ‘To HE…or not to HE’ – what are the questions?: Exploring transition trajectories from upper secondary education
Sarah Aynsley Angela Jacklin
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.