session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Student Assessment Issues in Higher Education
22 SES 04 A
- Challenging the tyranny of the academic essay
Neil Duncan Andy Cramp Steve Prowse
- Assessment Processes in Higher Education – changes in light of the Bologna process
Thomas Olsson Åsa Lindberg-Sand Annika Olsson
- Evaluation in Higher Education: towards a model of University lecturer's teaching competence
Marta Ruiz-Corbella María G. Amilburu Mª Ángeles González Galán
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.