session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
The Bologna Process
22 SES 07 A
- Implications of the Bologna process in teaching-learning processes and practices: A case-study in Engineering and Psychology courses
Helena Lopes Isabel Menezes
- Human Evidence? Report from a case study on the labour marketisation of the humanist curricula in Denmark
Laura Louise Sarauw
- The Bologna Process in Cameroon’s Higher Education System: Challenges and Prospects
Therese Tchombe Peter NNane Peter Fon Titanj
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.