session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Doctoral Programs in Various Perspectives
22 SES 06 D
- The transition to independent research: Intercultural misunderstandings between a Chinese doctoral student and a Dutch supervisor
Yanjuan Hu Klaas van Veen Alessandra Corda
- Pathways To The Doctorate. A Multi-Institutional Investigation Of Access To Doctoral Study In The UK
Adel Pasztor Paul Wakeling
- The Impact of Structured Doctoral Programs on Doctoral Candidature and Subsequent Job Placement – Examples from Germany
Jakob Tesch Jens Ambrasat
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.