session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Students in Transition and Their Values
22 SES 05 D
- Undergraduate orientations towards higher education in Germany and England: problematizing the notion of ‘student as customer’.
- The students’ work values in Partium region
Veronika Bocsi Zsuzsanna Markus
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.