session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Reforms and Teacher Professionalism (Part 2)
23 SES 03 A
Paper Session continues from 23 SES 02 A
- What Europe Can Un-Learn From America: The Tragic Transition from the Learning Sciences to the Politics of Control
- The Attitude of School Leaders Towards Governance Policies in Education
Herbert Altrichter Guri Skedsmo David Kemethofer Stephan Gerhard Huber
- Mediatised Mentalities: Constructs of Teacher (In)competency in the Print Media
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.