session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Adult Education Policies and Practices
23 SES 08 B
- Adult Basic Education: Its Concept and How It Is Shaped by Power Relations Located at National and International Policy Levels
- Adult education in transition: Understanding Italian reforms in a time of European austerity
- Transition of Education and Lifelong Learning through Social Innovation
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.