session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Intercultural Education and Global Mobility
07 SES 09 A
- Migrants' Learning Processes in Transnational Occupational Spaces
- The Nightingale Mentor Program as a Tool for Teacher Education Students and their Mentees to Develop Intercultural Understanding and Skills
- Adult refugees’ meaning making in their new life in Sweden – a social constructionist perspective
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.