session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Culturally Diverse Teachers and their Resources in Dealing with Cultural Diversity: Complex Findings from Iceland, Germany and Switzerland
07 SES 07 B
- Culturally Diverse Teachers And Their Resources In Dealing With Cultural Diversity: Complex Findings From Iceland, Germany And Switzerland
Bruno Leutwyler Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Josef Strasser Carola Mantel Ninetta Santoro Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Samúel Lefever
- Teachers with International Background in the Icelandic School System
Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Samúel Lefever
- Minority Teachers’ Professional Action in German Classrooms
- Biographies of Teachers ‘with an Immigrant Background’ in Switzerland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.