session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Symposium in Roma Studies
07 SES 13 B
- Symposium in Roma Studies
Katalin Forray R. Andrea Kárpáti Zsuzsa Plainer Eleni Tracada Laszlo Galantai Christian Brüggemann
- Multigrade Roma Schools, Potentials and Tensions of Innovation
- Educational Policies for Roma in Romania and the General Context of the National System of Schoooling
- Education Complications in Gypsy and Traveller Communities
- Nascent Organisations. Qualitative Content Analysis of Roma Colleges’ Party Rules
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.