session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Forms of Segregation
07 SES 04 B
- International education standards challenged by religious ideologies... or vice versa? Examples from schooling strategies in Djibouti
Rachel Solomon Tsehaye
- "Just Assessment in School - Pupils´ Conceptions in Sweden and Germany. Patterns of Interactional Justice."
- The Issue of Integration and Segregation and Social Minorities in V4 Countries
Mihály Fónai Erzsébet Balogh Nóra Barnucz Lajos Hüse Diána Szabó Erika Zolnai
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.