session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Inclusive Policies in Different Education Contexts
23 SES 04 C
- The implementation of inclusive schools in Bremen − approaching transformations through the eyes of path-dependency and field theory
Rita Nikolai Sigrid Hartong
- Differentiation And Access To Higher Education
Katarina Florin Erika Akerblom Elisabet Hedlund
- What It Takes To Keep Children In School: A Research Review
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.