session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Schooling in Rural/Urban Settings
14 SES 12 B
- Creating spaces for imagining new ways of working: Leading whole school transition in CPD practice in a rural context
- Stories from the School Bus: Being Heard and Spreading the Word through Deleuzian Assemblage
- The Design, Construction And Occupation Of Schools
Harry Daniels Hau Ming Tse Andrew Stables Sarah Cox
- Transitioning to a New Way of Working: A School’s Efforts to Enhance Literacy Results
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.