session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Leading Schools Towards Inclusion in Different European Countries
04 SES 14
- Leading schools towards inclusion in different European countries
Tanja Sturm Andreas Köpfer David Scheer Ewald Feyerer Désirée Laubenstein Christian Lindmeier
- Leadership Orientation and the Recontextualisation of Inclusive Education: The Principal’s Role in Mainstreaming Schools in Rhineland-Palatinate (Germany)
David Scheer Désirée Laubenstein Christian Lindmeier
- Challenges and demands on inclusive education in Austria
- Cantonal standards and policies on inclusive education in Switzerland and their implications for school leading
Andreas Köpfer Tanja Sturm
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.