session provided by 17. Histories of Education
Thinking about Equality in History
17 SES 09
- Excavating the Foundations of a Homogenous Primary School Teaching Force in Ireland
Thomas Walsh Rory Mc Daid
- Writing A Biography Based On A ‘Laundry List’: Ovide Decroly (1871-1932). Some Methodological Questions And Theoretical Considerations.
Marc Depaepe Frank Simon Angelo Van Gorp
- Elite Formation in the Welfare State – An Overlooked Aspect of Sweden’s History of Education
- The education of deaf-mutes in the XIXth century Sicily
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.