ERG SES E 08
- An Exploration Of Irish Post-Primary School Teachers’ Misconceptions Of Autism Spectrum Disorders – Preliminary Findings and Analysis.
Keith Young Patricia Mannix McNamara Barry Coughlan
- Experiences of Pupils with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and School Provision during the Transitions between Educational Phases in Ireland
- The Experiences of Inclusion for Pupils with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in Mainstream Primary Schools- The Voice of Parents.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.