session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
The Fluidity of Europeanization of Education
28 SES 01
- Education Policy, The EU And The European Semester: Soft Power In Hard Times
Howard Stevenson Alison Milner Emily Winchip Lesley Hagger-Vaughan
- To belong – or not to belong: Negotiating citizenship in an age of migration
Andreas Fejes Magnus Dahlstedt
- The Politics Of “Soft Skills”. Networks, Actors And Instruments In The New Epistemic Governance Of Education
Sarah Maire Romuald Normand
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.