session provided by 19. Ethnography
Young People, Digital Identities and Online Places
19 SES 09 A
- Construction of Digital Identities of Hyperconnected Young People: One-narrative Research Through Technogies.
Rocio Anguita-Martinez Eduardo Fernández Laura De la Iglesia-Atienza Inés Ruiz-Requies Jose Miguel Gutierrez
- Engaging bodies and places online - Studying young people’s lifeworlds through phenomenological and online ethnographic approaches
Nanna Jordt Jørgensen Mads Rehder
- Using Ethnography to Research Digital and Hybrid Spaces in Education
Hugh Busher Nalita James
- Analysing Students’ Online Communication in Facebook Groups: Some Methodological Questions
Tanya Tyagunova Olivia Kleinfeld Thomas Voigt
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.