session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Media Environments: Discourses and contexts
06 SES 02
- 30 years of ICT and learning in education - the dominating arguments and discourses
Geir Haugsbakk Yngve Troye Nordkvelle
- ifeworlds as Contexts for Media Literacy. Media Habitus and Meaning Making in Mediated Biographies.
Christian Swertz Alexander Schmoelz Wolfgang Ruge Alexxandro Barberi
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.