session provided by 32. Organizational Education
Resistance and Dissent as Elements of Organizational Change
32 SES 06
- Resistance as Change Dynamic: A Case of Reform Processes in Education
Mie Plotnikof Anne Reff Pedersen
- Explanations For The Lack Of Resistance Of Finnish University Workers In The Era Of Knowledge Capitalism
Tuomas Tervasmäki Tiina Nikkola
- Constructive Dissenting Voices: A Case Of Consent About Dissent
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.