session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
The Global Restructuring of Education Professions: Identities, careers, and new forms of regulation
28 SES 04 A
- The global Restructuring of Education Professions: Identities, Careers, and new Forms of Regulation
Romuald Normand Yves Dutercq Terri Seddon Eric Maleyrot Luis Miguel Carvalho Sophia Viseu . . Christian Maroy
- The evolution of French primary school teachers professionalism in a context of subjective accountability
Yves Dutercq Eric Maleyrot
- Changes in school governance and the reshaping of head teachers’ roles and identities in Portugal
Luis Miguel Carvalho Sophia Viseu
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.