session provided by 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
Perspectives on Physical Activity and Learning
18 SES 11 JS
Joint Paper Session with NW 08 and NW 18
- How Is Health Understood And Taught In Physical Education - A Literature Review Of Existing Literature
Hanne Mong Øyvind F. Standal
- Raising The Stakes: Exploring The Relationship Between Policy and Practice in Health Education
Estelle Damant Lorraine Cale John Evans
- Running for success: A case study of an exercise initiative on health and 'readiness to learn' in two primary schools.
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.