session provided by 28. Sociologies of Education
Changing Space-times of Education
28 SES 07 B
- Reciprocal Influences of Social Space and Geographical Mobility: Consequences for the Swedish Tertiary Educated
- Continuity and change. (Re)production of knowledge about university in the context of higher education reform in Poland
Helena Ostrowicka Justyna Spychalska-Stasiak
- Educational Integration Projects in Swedish Nature – Considerations on Space, Learning and National identity
Camilla Safrankova Malin Ideland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.