session provided by 19. Ethnography
Professional Skills, Policies and Practice in Education
19 SES 10 B
- Four perspectives in drama curriculum. A micro-ethnographic study of the practices of two drama teachers.
- A Fair Game - notions of fairness in teachers every day life
Mikael R Karlsson Peter Erlandon
- Ethnographic Studies of Interprofessional Education in Clinical Practice
Tina Kramer Karen Borgnakke
- Professional skills in policy and practice: the Swedish Career Services for Teachers reform
Catarina Player-Koro Anita Eriksson
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.