session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Forced Migration and Inclusive Education: European perspectives on including forced migrants into teacher training, (non-)formal schooling and work Part 1
04 SES 13 B
Symposium to be continued in 04 SES 16 B
- Forced Migration and Inclusive Education: European Perspectives on Including Forced Migrants into Teacher Training, (Non-)Formal Schooling and Work I
Michelle Proyer Fabio Dovigo Wayne Veck Julie Wharton Hermina Gunnthorsdottir Louise Pagden Lani Florian
- “Do you teach about real knowledge?” Different ideas between parents & teachers from unlike cultures about the role of schools & education
- Forced migration, children and trusting relations in education: Insights from UK schools
Wayne Veck Julie Wharton Louise Pagden
- Preparing student teachers to deal with refugee students in Italy: designing and testing an initial learning course.
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.