session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Friendships, Friendship Quality and Friendship Stability Between Students with and Without Special Educational Needs
04 SES 12 A
- Friendships, Friendship Quality And friendship Stability Between Students With And Without Special Educational Needs
Elias Avramidis Ineke Pit-ten Cate Katerina Aroni Lisa Hoffmann Susanne Schwab Frank Hellmich Vasilis Strogilos Mike Trauntschnig Jürgen Willbert
- Mutual Friendships And Their Quality In Inclusive Classes – A Comparison Of Students With And Without SEN
Lisa Hoffmann Mike Trauntschnig Jürgen Willbert
- Peer-acceptance And Friendship Quality Of Students With Special Educational Needs In Pre- And Early Adolescence: Links With Socio-emotional Skills.
Elias Avramidis Katerina Aroni Vasilis Strogilos
- Social Participation And Peer Relationships Of Students With Special Educational Needs
Ineke Pit-ten Cate
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.