The Value of Knowledge in Learning Organisations
01 SES 07 C
- "The Struggle for Teachers’ Knowledge"
Per-Olof Erixon Kristina Hansson
- Collaborative Knowledge Work and Professional Agency in Continuing Teacher Education: Romanian Contexts of Practice
- Knowledge is no value unless shared: the school like as learning organization. A study on the process of transfer of training among Italian teachers
Andrea Ciani Greta Mazzetti Dina Guglielmi
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.