session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Diversity and Its Discontents: Challenges of inclusive education policy and practice in Europe
04 SES 08 B
- Towards A Zombie Theory Of Inclusive Education: A Discourse Analysis Of European SEN Policies
- Education integrity as a barrier to inclusion: evidence from Armenia, Kazakhstan, Serbia and Ukraine
Olja Jovanović Tünde Kovacs Cerović Mihaylo Milovanovitch
- Perceptions of Difference: Western theory and post-Soviet reality
Fiona Hallett Graham Hallett
- Gifted Children in an Inclusive European School Environment: a Pending Task
Tamar Shuali Trachtenberg Ana Maria Casino Lucia Inmaculada Linares Jose Alfredo Pellicer Josefa Garcia Maria Jose Llopis
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.