session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Reconsidering the Role of the SEN Coordinator: A critical overview
04 SES 06 C
- Reconsidering The Role Of The SENCo: A Connective Analysis
Graham Hallett Fiona Hallett
- Special schools as resource centers for inclusion in Spain
Janet Wolf Fernando Lezcano-Barbero Raquel Casado-Muñoz
- The School Middle-management and Disabilities. A Study on the ‘Coordinator for Inclusion’
Loredana Perla Laura Sara Agrati
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.