session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Inclusion of Students with Disabilities in Higher Education
04 SES 02 B
- Widening Participation of Disabled Students in Higher Education
Artemi Sakellariadis Dave Bainton
- Problems And Prospects Of Inclusive Education In The System Of Higher Education
- The Educational Counselor as an Agent of Inclusion and Organizational Change in higher education: a case study
Maura Striano Alfonso Gentile Stefano Maltese
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.