Migration and Education
ERG SES D 10
- Migration, Refugee and British Values Education In The 21st Century: An Interdisciplinary Response For A Critical, Global Curriculum.
- Studying School Failure Through The Experience Of South-North Migration: An Intersectionality Analysis
Helena Hinke Dobrochinski Candido
- The Invisible Presence of Global Citizenship Education in Lower Secondary Schools in Northern Italy.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.