session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Is Inclusive Education Making a Difference? Evidences from Research
04 SES 09 E
- Graduation rates of students with special educational needs – empirical findings from Germany
Janka Goldan Thomas Kemper
- Effects of inclusive education on pupils and students without Special Educational Needs: A Systematic Review
Silvia Dell'Anna Dario Ianes Marta Pellegrini
- Team Teaching As A “Tool” For Inclusive Education: Examining The Implications On Teachers And Students.
Emily Polydorou Simoni Symeonidou
- Perceptions of Inclusion and Motivational Relationships as Predictors of Emotional Well-being
Stefan Markus Susanne Schwab Carmen Zurbriggen Mike Trauntschnig Lisa Hoffmann
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.