session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Attitudes and Perceptions Towards Disability: Recent evidences from research
04 SES 13 C
- Attitudes towards Disability and Inclusion: Results from a Longitudinal Study on Young Volunteers Working with People with a Disability
Karina Meyer Daniel Erdmann Ariane S. Willems
- The Role Of Primary School Students’ Perceptions Of Their Parental Behavior For Their Attitudes Towards Peers With Learning Disabilities
Frank Hellmich Marwin Felix Loeper
- Autism Spectrum Disorder through the parents’ view: an exploratory study in Spain
Paulo Padilla-Petry Mónica Saladrigas-Tuà
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.