ERG SES D 01
- Teachers’ Attitudes and Willingness Towards Inclusive Education Practices in One Secondary School in Kazakhstan: An Ethnographic Study
Nadezhda Ponamareva Janet Helmer
- Video-based Professional Development For (Early) Science Teacher Students
Katja Sellin Daniela Egger Sarah Hoffmann Simone Abels Matthias Barth
- Inclusion in Teacher Training - A Comparative Empirical Study of Secondary (Gymnasium) and Vocational School Student Teachers' Attitudes and Self-Efficacy
Patrizia Weidenhiller Donna McGhie-Richmond Susanne Miesera Jacqueline Specht Claudia Nerdel
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.