session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
23 SES 06 A
Faculty of Law - Room 18/19
- New Philanthropy and Education Governance in Portugal
Sofia Viseu Luís Miguel Carvalho
- Governance Reform and the Differentiation of Teachers’ Work: The Case of Upper Secondary School Teachers in Sweden
Meghan Stacey Karolina Parding Susan McGrath-Champ Anna Berg-Jansson
- Governance by Comparisons and Numbers: Is the School Timetables Reform Proposal in Cyprus a Black Swan?
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.