session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Markets and Commodification in Schools
23 SES 08 C
- Is it Possible to Decommodify Education? The political economy of the Chilean education market reform
- How Parents, State and Markets Share Responsibilities for Children: Shifting Early Childhood Education and Care Policies in England over Time
- ‘Locked In’: Understanding the Irreversibility of Powerful Private Tutoring Markets
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.