session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Parental Engagement, Goals and Communication: Influence on Students' Outcomes and Self-concept
14 SES 08 A
- No More Homework? Negotiations of Parental Engagement in All-Day Schools
Christa Kappler Patricia Schuler Emanuela Chiapparini
- Relation between Parental Achievement Goals and Youth’s Self-Concept
Mercedes Inda-Caro Carmen Rodríguez-Menéndez Omar García-Pérez Susana Torío-López María Lindsay Martínez-García
- Family-School Communication: The Key Features at the Current Stage
Kristina Lyubitskaya Marta Shakarova
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.