session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Place based Education: the Role of Teachers and Communities
14 SES 01 A
- Place-based Pedagogical Content Knowledge: Teaching From, In, and For Particular Places
Laura Vernikoff Colleen Horn A. Lin Goodwin
- Reimagining School-Community Relationships for a Relational City
- Futures of Area Based Education in Germany. Empirical findings from a Delphi-Survey
Anika Duveneck Gerhard de Haan Julius Grund Kathrin Wahler
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.