session provided by 17. Histories of Education
Education in times of totalitarianism
17 SES 01 A
VMP 8 - Room 205
Sarah Van Ruyskensvelde
- Legitimation of Virtue Education under Dictatorship: The Case of Soviet Latvia (from 1948 to 1985)
Manuel Joaquín Fernández González Iveta Ķestere
- Historical Evidences Against the Audio-visual Propaganda during the Totalitarian Periods. Analysing the Francoism as a Case Study.
Raquel Cercós Eulàlia Collelldemont
- Education in Soviet Lithuania – dangerous and/or attractive “zone”.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.