session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Positive Education for Disadvantaged Students around the Globe
04 SES 16 D
- Positive Education for Disadvantaged Students Around the Globe
Shiri Lavy Claudia Harzer Marco Weber Michael Wehmeyer Annalakshmi Narayanan Avihu Shoshana
- Introducing a “School-Related Engine Model of Well-Being”
Claudia Harzer Marco Weber
- Self-Determination and the Education of Students with Disabilities
- Protective Factors for Dalit Youth in India – Lessons for Positive Education
- The Sense of Meaning and Its Correlates among Teachers Serving Minority vs. Majority Group Students in Israel
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.